Scientific Assembly participants will be provided with a continuing education Record of Attendance form at the event. This form can be used to track the sessions that you attend to assist with claiming your CME.
Special Operations Medical Association
2022 Scientific Assembly
May 2 – 6, 2022
Acknowledgement of Financial Commercial Support
No financial commercial support was received for this educational activity.
Acknowledgement of In-Kind Commercial Support (Only for ACCME, ANCC and ACPE)
No in-kind commercial support was received for this educational activity.
Learners must complete an evaluation form to receive a certificate of completion. Partial credit of individual sessions is not available. If you are seeking continuing education credit for a specialty not listed below, it is your responsibility to contact your licensing/certification board to determine course eligibility for your licensing/certification requirement.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and Special Operations Medical Association (SOMA). Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Physicians (ACCME) Credit Designation
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 31.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Objectives - After Attending This Program You Should Be Able To
- Improve the capability of the SOF Medical Operations and to serve as a Combat Enabler for US Special Operations Forces.
- Advance the art and science of Special Operations Medicine.
- Assist SOF to overcome the challenges of distance, difficult evacuations, immature theaters, and prolonged field care scenarios.
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest
The following table of disclosure information is provided to learners and contains the relevant financial relationships that each individual in a position to control the content disclosed to Amedco. All of these relationships were treated as a conflict of interest, and have been resolved. (C7 SCS 6.1-‐6.2, 6.5)
All individuals in a position to control the content of CE are listed here.
How to Get Your Certificate
- Go to http://soma.cmecertificateonline.com
- Click on the "2022 Scientific Assembly" link.
- Evaluate the meeting and click the hyperlink provided on the last page to claim your credit certificate.
- Save/Download/Print all pages of your certificate for your records.
Questions? Email Certificate@AmedcoEmail.com